Thursday, August 25, 2016

Today I am Grateful

Every day is a new beginning. 

As I watch the sun rise over the trees, all I am thinking about is how blessed I am! Today I am healthy and safe. All of my loved ones are healthy and safe. I have a reliable car, and I can afford the payments and insurance. I have a safe home with clear running water and reliable electricity. I have a job that I truly enjoy, and I get to work with good people whom I respect and admire. Both of my parents are still alive and I get to make plans with them and enjoy their company. 

So many people in the world don't have one or more of these things. I don't take any of it for granted. Each and every day I count my blessings and appreciate all that I have! I believe this is why I am such a joyous person. 

I have heard it said that if you cannot be grateful for what you already have, then how can you expect more? I think that makes a lot of sense. And yet so many people live in negativity. It truly breaks my heart. 

I wish all human beings every good thing this life has to offer!

Today I am grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment